Action for Young Carers (AYC) is a free and confidential service that supports young carers in Nottingham City. Funded by Nottingham City Council, AYC provides young carers with the chance to get together, have fun and access the help they need.
Best of all, young carers at AYC are encouraged to say what they like and dislike, meaning the service provides them with exactly what they need.
With AYC you can...
- Meet other young carers
- Take part in fun activities
- Get help when you need it
- Have a break from your caring role
- Tell us what you like and what you want
- Influence what the service does
- Get your voice heard
Want to get in touch?
Call us on: 0115 9629351 /2/3 or 0115 9629349
Text Phone: 07814 678 460
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4:30pm