- Only young carers registered with AYC can book a place.
- If you book a place and you are unable to attend please contact us directly.
- It is the responsibility of the young carer/family to access and book a place on the provided activities.
- It is the responsibility of the Young Carer/Family to ensure they remember to attend – AYC will offer support via text/e-mail reminders nearer the time (so it is essential we have the correct contact details for you).
- You MUST ensure you read all the information relating to the activity as this will have all the details of meeting places and times – if you don’t read this you may risk being in the wrong place at the wrong time and we don’t want this to happen.
- If a young carer does not access any activities within a 3-6 month period, we will contact you and you maybe removed from our list.
- New young carers will receive a welcome letter providing relevant information about us and how to access our service/activities.
- TRANSPORT – Where possible we encourage all young carers to make their own way to and from activities. If travelling via public transport is problematic please contact us to discuss this further.
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
The information you provide us when registering onto the Events section of this website is solely used by AYC staff to book and plan activities.
- We will ask for your name, ID number and e-mail address.
- Our staff and staff from organisations we maybe working with to provide the activity will have access to this information, we will not share it with any other parties.
- We will always treat the information provided as confidential.
- We will store the information on a secure database and in securely locked cabinets at our offices at 21 – 23 Pelham Road.