- This event has passed.
Prince’s Trust – Get into Restaurant Services
11 March, 2019
The Prince’s Trust, Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club and Michelin Starred Chef, Tom
Sellers, are offering an amazing opportunity to work and train with professionals in the
Hospitality industry, as well as meeting and learning from Chef Tom Sellers himself.
The Princes’s Trust, in partnership with Nottingham County Cricket Club, is running a 4 week Get into Restaurant Services programme for 16 – 30yr olds, where you will meet new people and learn new skills, as well as gaining valuable work experience in NCCC’s brand new restaurant, Six and other supporting restaurants in the city.
The programme will include:
• Understanding the benefits of good customer service and team work
• Seminars, training and work placements in some of Nottingham’s top restaurants and cocktail bars
• Gain a certificate in Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
• Roles available, Kitchen Porters, Bar Staff, Front of House
• Travel expenses and lunch provided while on programme
• Support from the Prince’s Trust for up to 6 months following the programme
Taster Day for this opportunity will be held on 11th March 2019
The programme will run from 18th March – 12th April 2019
If you are interested in this programme please contact us via email AYCActivities@carersfederation.co.uk
Call or text us on 07814678460